Recognize These Cricketers (Cricket Questioning)


I was born on October 30, 1962. I am a right hand batsman and right hand fast bowler. I'M the record holder for the maximum Ducks (Zeros) in Test Cricket (25 Times).
Ans - Courtney Walsh

I was born on July 27, 1955 in Sydney, New South Wales. I was the first batsman to score 11,000 runs in Test. My Autobiography is titled "Beyond Ten Thousand: My Life Story" and I was named one of the Wsden Cricketers of the Year in 1982.
Ans - Allan Border

I was born on February 8, 1970 at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in India. I am the only batsman who has hit centuries in each of my first three test matches including my debut test and was named Wisden Cricketers of The Year in 1991.
Ans - Mohammed Azharuddin

I was born on January 6, 1959 at Chandigarh, India. I am an All Rounder. I am the second bowler ever to take 400 wickets, in Test Cricket. I was the Wisden Cricketer of the year 1983.
Ans - Kapil Dev

I was born on August 7, 1948, at Unley, Adelaide, south Australia. I scored century in my Debut Test, My debut as Australian Captain and my last Test Match.
Ans - Greg Chappell

I was born on March 1, 1980 in Mardan, Khyber Agency, Pakistan. My extremely aggressive batting style has ensured that I have a strike rate higher than most batsman in the World. Also, I hold the record for scoring the fastest century (Which I scored of 37 balls) in ODI.
Ans - Shahid Afridi

I was born on September 13, 1969 in Ferntree Gully, Victoria, Australia. With the mastery over leg spin, I became the first bowler in history to take 600 Test Wickets. My ball is also called "Best Ball of The Century".
Ans - Shane Warne

I was born on November 24, 1955 in Heswall, Cheshire. I was the first to score a century and take 10 wickets in the same Test Match. When I retired, I held the world record for the greatest number of Test Wickets.
Ans - Ian Botham

I wan born on November 25, 1952 in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. I was a fast bowler who retired soon after captaining my team to a World Cup win. I was Wisden Cricketer of The Year 1983.
Ans - Imran Khan

I was born on September 15, 1971 in Christchurch. I am an attacking batsman who likes toplay batting shots such as the cover drive and the pull shot. Ihave also scored the World's fastest double century in terms of balls faced.
Ans - Nathan Astle

I was born on November 8, 1976 in Wollongong, New South Wales. At the 2003 World Cup, I took a ferocious Hat-Trick against Kenya. I was selected as the 2000 Bradman Young Cricketer of the year. I am also part of a musical band, Six & Out.
Ans - Brett Lee

I was born on June 2, 1965 in Cantebury, New South Wales. I am a former captain and the most experienced test cricketer in history, making 168 appearances.
Ans - Steve Waugh

I was born at St. John's, Antigua on March 7, 1952. I am an extremely attacking right hand batsman, I am the only player to have taken five wickets in a One Day Innings and score a hundred. I have also played for the Antiguan National Football Team. I was selected as one of the Five Wisden Cricketers of the Century, 2000.
Ans - Viv Richards

I was born on July 18, 1949 in Subiaco, Western Australia. I am a fast bowler, and am also regarded as the "Complete Bowler". I was named in Australia's Test Team of the Century and the Hall of Fame. I now have a great reputation as a Fast Bowler Coach.
Ans - Dennis Lillee

I was born on August 31, 1944 in Georgetown, Guyana. I was a powerful middle order batsman and an occasional medium pace bowler. During my captaincy, the side had a run of 26 Matches without defeat, which included 11 wins in succession.
Ans - Clive Llyod

0 comments:

Post a Comment